- All "primary" members must earn 15 work points by the end of the point show prior to the finals.
- Each additional family member (under 18) must earn 10 work points by end of the point show prior to finals.
- Members can earn one work point for each half hour worked.
- Work points can be earned at every jackpot by setting barrels, opening gate, or arena judge, etc.
- Members can also obtain one work point for every $25 donation they secure for BBRA
- The person working the first barrel must be 18 years of age or older and will be the arena judge for that class.
- The arena judge will be responsible for making sure that all barrel setters set their barrels on the stakes. This person will receive two points for taking this responsibility
Click "workpoints" below to open spreadsheet
Any discrepancy or questions need to be brought to the attention of our Vice President, Alice Campbell